[Coco] ceramics ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Sep 5 20:08:41 EDT 2004

Kevin

The 68x09 differs from the 68x09E parts. The 68x09 has an internal
oscillator and quadrature phase generater. A simple but effective
quadrature phase generator is a two D flip flops.  This also divides
the the clock by 4. That is why many two phase Motorola processors
have the crystal speced at four times the buss frequency.

james