[Coco] David Keil's CoCo3 emulator under XP Pro

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Sep 4 19:30:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

You beat me to it.

I just started using VPC to evaluate Win XP SP2. The CoCo emulator(s)
running under Win 98 SE are a ways off for me.

I do not know the price of VPC as I got it with an MDSN subscrition. That
may disacourage many.

One item that might make it worth while is the ability to run Linux.

The enviorment for the guest OS is a computer with very limited resources.
No USB support is a big problem.

Otherwise it is just like a seperate computer. The Guest OS and programs are
installed just like on a real machine.

It is just like a real Computer, so much so that Microsoft requires an
additional license for it. You need two licesences, one for running XP on
VPC and one for the XP host (Seperate activation, I am glad that I have 8
left).

--
Stephen H. Fischer