[Coco] DEFT Pascal Problems

Kenneth Schunk ken.schunk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:06:21 EDT 2004

Uploaded (even if it is morning instead of last evening). Both the
DEFT.zip and the AGS16.zip files have been updated with ones that I
took straight from my PC MESS setup.

Sorry for the delay - I fought and fought with MacMESS, but it was
just cranky about my ROM's. Finally went to the old PC downstairs to
get it to work.

The DEFT version that I uploaded is the 4.1 release, which is the last
that TCE shipped. My web site shows the 4.2 editor, which got the file
pick routine. I have a disk image (and disk) with that editor on it,
but it has a patched library for double sided disk access. The double
sided disk setup doesn't work in MESS, or at least I couldn't get it
too. Instead of seeing drives 2 and 3 (which, on hardware, where the
backside of 0 and 1) is sees nothing for 2 and 3. I've got to track
down the source (on a hopefully still readable disk) and recompile for
standard drive setup.

The AGS version is actually 1.5 instead of 1.6, but there weren't any
major changes between the two. One routine that I added for Phil at
Ark Royal Games, but that's about it.

Ken