[Coco] ceramics ...

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 3 05:15:12 EDT 2004

At 9/2/2004 09:04 PM -0700, you wrote:

Kevin,

Most parts have a designed clock that they were certified at and assigned
when they were tested at their manufactured date. What are those clock
speeds of the said chips? Seems to me to be a data book look up process. If
theory doesn't work for you then just hook them up and try them out at the
speed you want them to run. A bit of work since they are just chips and
require a bit of work to connect up and test. Let us know what you find out
though. Have some plan(s) for a new CoCo project here?

Mark
Cloud-9