[Coco] * CoCo Cafe meeting scheduler *

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Sep 21 21:17:37 EDT 2004

I am proud to annouce that I finally have the meeting scheduler working
tonight.  This has not come without a LOT of hard work.  I'll be watching
closely to see if any bugs pop up anywhere.  The good part is that if the
meeting shows up wrong or you made a mistake, a link in your confirmation
e-mail can be clicked to delete the meeting from the site right away.

If anyone would like to form a gathering in the chat rooms about a
particular topic or topics, I invite you to try this feature out and see if
it helps draw a crowd, in whatever room you wish.

I'm also toying with the idea of letting the user decide whether he wishes
to receive automatic e-mail notices whenever new meetings are posted.  Such
an e-mail would be sent immediately whenever a new meeting is scheduled by
someone.  I could make an option to make the meeting "important" or just
chit-chat, to cut down on meeting notices to your inbox.

I'm still open for more suggestions.  Thanks to everybody who has shown
their support!
--
Roger Taylor