[Coco] coco3.com server problems

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Sep 15 15:08:21 EDT 2004

I am sorry that coco3.com is experiencing problems that were brought on by
careless system adminstrators at DotEasy.com.  I have been trying to work
with them for weeks on resolving an issue that has coco3.com acting bizarre
with scripts that I have running just fine on other web sites hosted at
DotEasy.  I asked them for a transfer to another server there and they were
quick to respond to me as if I was a novice and gave me prewritten
instructions on what to do for web site problems.  :)  Anyway,  for some
reason, they have (knowingly?) disabled my .cgi scripts, including the link
redirections used in the CoCoNut Directory and all over the site.  Needless
to say, my letter back to them was not pretty.  Chat is down right now, as
well.  In fact, all binary scripts are disabled.  The forums are in PHP so
they work.

Anyway, I will probably be transferring the whole web site to another host
very soon.
--
Roger Taylor