[Coco] Cloud-9's recall on the SuperIDE interface.

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sun Sep 5 15:39:17 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I got my SuperIDE back from Mark last Monday.  This weekend was my
first chance to try it out.  I had sent him my HDB-DOS Diskette, the
interface, and both of my CF cards, 125MB & 64MB.  I received all
back.  Marks also loaded the 128 as a NITROS hard drive 6309 version
and updated my floppy to HDB-DOS to version 1.1B.  I also purchased
the Arcade Pak.

I plugged the SuperIDE into slot 1 of my Multi-PAk, turned everything
on and it booted to NITROS in 15 seconds. I have been playing around
for a few hours with it and it's great!

All I can say is thanks to Mark, Boisy and all that have been involved
in getting this going.

Take care,

Dave