[Coco] [Color Computer] Advanced CoCo music.. How advanced does it get?

aps4ever1996 aps4ever1996 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 16:15:46 EDT 2004

I'm getting back into the Color Computer after nearly 10 years and I
am astonished at how advanced some of the games have come.  Recently
I had a chance to play a little of Gold Runner 2000 (By Chet
Simpson)  on an Emulator and was wowed by the music.  But what
about 'The Contras', 'The Quest for Thelda', and 'GrafXExpress'?
Does anybody have any .WAVs or .MP3s of music from these games?

Of any of the later games is it safe to say that most of them rely on
sampled music?  Or are they all done with the trusty, 'MUSICA' code?
And how different did the 'GrafXExpress' package differ in terms of
quality to 'MUSICA'.

Inquiring minds want to know!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM