[Coco] [Color Computer] TRS-80 Color computer 2

steve_churchman steve.churchman at kbnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 09:00:07 EDT 2004

Hi

Does anyone have a circuit diagram for the Color Computer 2 (PCB
version 20261045) which I understand is a Korean version of the CoCo.

I have a problem with mine, rubbish on the screen when I power up.
But when I press hard on the 6847P chip and press the reset button
it resets ok.

I suspect I have a dry joint somewhere....

I will refund any expenses incured via paypal.

Regards Steve

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM