[Coco] OT: Re: Reminder: Halloween Party (Chat) tomorrow night 7:PM PDT

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Oct 30 20:32:48 EDT 2004

> Is the scary part "naked", or is it "libertarian"?  (Just wondering).

Well, scary is the US election system. Voting e.g. Libertarian looks
like a lost voice to me. I wonder how long it will take to change the
system to some more democracy. I understand the people were voting that
way 250 years ago, but in these days it makes no sense if one candidate
is getting more voices (that means: the mayority of the American people
voted for him) but the other one wins. Like I said, scary...

Torsten