[Coco] Reminder: Halloween Party (Chat) tomorrow night 7:PM PDT

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 14:51:05 EDT 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 04:57 pm, Mannequin* wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:25:27 -0700
>
> "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 08:36, Ward Griffiths wrote:
> > > What?  The politics or the nudity in the comfort of my own paid
> > > off house?  (Except for the $7,500 rent I have to pay [property
> > > taxes] per annum to call myself a "home owner" -- else I get
> > > evicted like any month-to-month tenant).  (I ain't a libertarian
> > > by accident).
> >
> > Maybe both? I've always suspected chatrooms as teeming with naked
> > libertarians.
>
> Egad. That *is* a scary thought!!
>
> /me tries to claw brain out.

Is the scary part "naked", or is it "libertarian"?  (Just wondering).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

You had to admire the way perfectly innocent words were mugged, ravaged,
stripped of all true meaning and decency, and then sent to walk the
gutter for Reacher Gilt, although "synergistically" had probably been a
whore from the start.                 -- Terry Pratchett, _Going Postal_