[Coco] DSK file format

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu Oct 28 13:54:09 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 00:04, Bob Devries wrote:
> Is this the format used for the emulator, or the one by that RSDOS programme
> (whose name I forget)?
> If the emulator one, it is just the sectors laid end to end from track 0,
> sector to track 34 sector 18.

Cool, thanks!

I read somewhere while looking for the .DSK file format info that
details on internals of the format (which becomes clear given what you
are saying) is in the Disk BASIC Unravelled book.

I remember seeing this book on the web recently in PDF format... but I
can't find it now.

Anyone have a copy of these books they can post somewhere or that's
already posted?

Thanks

-- John.