[Coco] CoCo to SVGA converter?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 01:15:39 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/27/04 6:54:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtaylor at bayou.com writes:

<< That's great.  Roy, if you're lurking, can you describe this converter? >>

Folks,

        The XRGB2+ converter has composite video, s-video,  component video,
and striaght 15 khz RGB inputs.   I have developed a cable interface
for it to receive the coco3 RGB.     The price is about $200.00 from
www.lik-sang.com (do a search for "XRGB" from thier site.).    Right now
I am doing the cable interface for
free but If a LOT of people want it I will probably charge about five
dollars for the service.   If you want to know about this converters
performance ask Charlie about it.  chazbeenhad at hotmail.com

He has a lot of experience with this converter and can tell you
everything about it.    I am currently brewing up directions and
a schematic for building the cable interface on a web site he's putting up.

I am currently pursueing a lower cost alternative for the coco3.   If
everything works out on this I will be able to offer a converter for
under $50.00.  That's all I want to say about it right now.

Roy