[Coco] Video memory past the two bits at $FF9B...

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 00:00:52 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/22/04 12:09:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
neilsmorr at hotpop.com writes:

> Wasn't there a design for a RAM disk in a cartridge to fit in the MultiPak?
>  These days you could easily put 128 Mb or more in something like that and
>  use it as a large, fast, hard drive. Good for compilers!

Someone who has the docs (and I may have them filed away *somewhere*) should
check the interface specs on the Disto RAM Pak and see how many bytes of
address it uses.  Has to be at least 3 bytes, which is up to 16 MB, or more than an
MM/1 can handle!  --Mike K.