[Coco] Looking for info. on Disto RAMDisk

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 00:00:50 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/22/04 5:25:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

> I have one of these but no documents, and a Google search
>  didn't come up with anything useful.
>  If anyone has any info, I'd like to hear from you.

I have one (and even someone who might want to buy it), but whether or not I
have the docs, to say nothing of the OS-9 drivers, is another story (where
"have" == own and can find).

Someday I will sort out all my Coco stuff (in various boxes on 3 levels of
the house), get it all together, and sell it off cheap, give it away, or  donate
it to Glenside.  Well, probably keep my working Tre OS-9 system, until the
ST-255 bearings freeze up for the final time :-)
--Mike K.