[Coco] Re: Re: [Color Computer] South West Technical Products (SWTP)Vintage Computer System Model 6800 sold

AtariJunkie eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 16:01:43 EDT 2004

High heels? I have to admit I have a heels fetish....

Living in Indiana my whole life... you just don't see that many women who
'like' to dress like a girl :(

You mean I have to wear make up? (shakes head)

"Kevin Diggs" <kevdig at hypersurf.com> wrote in
message news:417D4B27.9030803 at hypersurf.com...