[Coco] Path with Nitros9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Oct 21 05:13:36 EDT 2004

>From: mmarlett at isd.net
>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:08:23 -0500

>Shell+ allows this path but I'm not sure that it would carry over from the
>startup file??? By your response, I'm guessing that it doesn't.

I think Shell+ also allows you to set the path at startup with a
command line option: shell path=/dd/foo.

I hope the "path" is searched in addition to the current executable
directory.  This would make hard-drives much saner to organize.
Without it, /dd/cmds becomes almost absurd...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko