[Coco] CoCo Orchestra-90

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Wed Oct 20 11:29:56 EDT 2004

All,

I recently received from Ebay an Orchestra-90 (thank you, Diego!) - I
know there is a manual on the David Keil emulator disk (or somewhere - I
have a couple of very large CD-ROMs of software and stuff from a couple
of CoCo sources) - can I test this thing using only the manual?

I guess what I am wondering because it included the box (but no manual)
- the box mentions that it "Includes software, synthesizer module,
operation manual" - well, I likely have a copy of the manual (if it is
on one of those disks) - but what of the software? Is it needed?

I am wondering if the software is on one of those CD-ROMs as well -
haven't looked, yet.

Also - does it play well using an MPI and floppy drive?

It looks in good shape, I just want to play with it a little bit, and
make sure it works...

Andrew Ayers