[Coco] Re: Post to News

AtariJunkie eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 20:45:53 EDT 2004

I am potential spammer because I like Atari huh? I am a suspect!

Actually my 1st computer was a Tandy Color Computer. I sold everything then
got into collecting old video game junk and thought wow I had a one of a
kind setup (The CoCo was pretty underground around here). So I somehow
hunted the original buyer down and months later got my stuff back (well most
of it)

I was a big 'trader' back in the day for the CoCo. I have quite a bit of
software....

My favorite console system is the Atari 2600. I think I am at 316 games for
it right now. Thats avoiding eBay as much as possible.

Erik