[Coco] where to put manuals?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 22:38:09 EDT 2004

Jim,
I hope you don't think I was being negative or slamming Kevin for his idea...
if anything, I appreciate the thought and effort he made!

If I'm slamming anyone it's the manufacturer who abandoned the best product
they *ever* produced (and it's consumers) right when it had the most potential!

Peace,
Bob