[Coco] where to put manuals?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 14:25:31 EDT 2004

> There is also the issue that if you make then aware that
> there is still a demand, they may try to enforce their
> copyrights and take down the sites that are currently
> hosting manuals for the benefit of the CoCo community.
>
> Jim

With regards to that, I believe there was a letter sent from some Tandy
official (to whom?) indicating that since they no longer market any of this
stuff, they basically don't care. This was a few years ago, and maybe not 100%
legal grounds, but I feel safe posting TRS manuals at this point... just
wouldn't bother asking them to do it.

Bob