[Coco] Admin request [repeat]

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:12:27 EDT 2004

I've got 6 here as well. However, I got a notice from my Security
Focus mailing lists stating that gmail was bouncing some of the list
messages. They only referenced two message numbers, so I think they
set their threshold for a warning way too low, and it just looked like
the server was busy at the exact moment they were attempted <shrug>

Rod

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:51:07 -0500, Mannequin*
<mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:20:31 -0400
> Kenneth Schunk <ken.schunk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If Jim runs out of gmail accounts I've still got a few to give away.
> >
> > Ken
>
> LOL, I've still got 5, also!
>
> -M.
>

> > > If anyone does need a GMail account, please feel free to
> > > drop me a line and I will send you an ivite.
> > >
> > > -Jim

                                   _
ASCII ribbon campaign (  )
  - against HTML email  X