[Coco] Re: Anyone have "In Quest of the Star Lord"?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:44:56 EDT 2004

Bob, I had this problem with the game "Those Darn Marbles". I made a copy of
the game (it's copy protected) with Spit-N-Image and the copy is just fine.
You would probably have a better guess as to why that happened than I would.
:-)

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:4166B2EC.2010702 at worldnet.att.net...