[Coco] Re: "The PayPal Effect"

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:37:18 EDT 2004

I noticed something last week when I was trying to pay Cloud-9 for a couple
items. I could not pay directly from my checking account as normal.
I did have a paypal balance, not enough to cover what I had to pay. I wonder
if that was why it would not let me pay directly from checking. I did have
an option to use an echeck, something I never noticed before.

Charlie

"Roger Taylor" <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote in
message news:6.1.1.1.0.20041011144137.01e7b3e8 at pop.bayou.com...