[Coco] NitrOS-9 and MESS

Dean Coffey dean_coffey at alltel.net
Sun Oct 10 10:59:39 EDT 2004

Not a problem at all.  Those things happen sometimes, that's one of the
reasons I waited to see what other replies would come along.  I used to have
JVs and DMKs emulators running very smoothly here, but for some reason, I
can't seem to get them running now.  However, previously I couldn't seem to
get MESS running for the life of me, but this time the install was smooth as
silk and it's working like a champ.  Go figure...you gotta love computers
sometimes.  :)

Dean