[Coco] CGP-220 Repair?

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 9 05:36:24 EDT 2004

  The resident expert on the CGP-220 for the CoCo used to be Terry
Laraway out in Bremerton, WA.  At one time he sold refill kits for the
cartridges and a gfx manipulation & dump program to fully utilize it.
 He also had a number old 220's and their Canon equivalents in vatious
stages of repair and disrepair.  Unforch, he is no longer active with
the CoCo, but the last time we communicated, he still had most of his
stuff in storage as I mentioned several weeks ago.  The only address for
Terry I have saved is:

tkcoco at silverlink.net

but I doubt if it is any good now.   Good luck

Cheers,  Griz