[Coco] Re: Re: Re: philosphical ... discussions

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:00:55 EDT 2004

--- Charlie <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'd love to check it out.
>
> Can color fog be downloaded from you website?

Of course... and it is FREE, because I want everyone
to try it and know that I am still working on it,
to make it faster and more capable...

http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob

Click on the animated Color FOG screenshot to get
to the download page. Read the README file.

I don't yet have a stripped down gui framework,
as nobody has indicated a desire for one yet, but...
A prebuilt framework *could* (but doesn't have to):
- use FOG's pre-defined monitor and color scheme*
- use the joystick (or not) detected by FOG loader*
  (will eventually include hi-res joystick)
- use FOG's pre-defined graphics/icons
- be a great start for updated utilities such as:
   Text reader/editor
   Desktop Calc/Calendar
   Disk editor
   Board/Card/Dice Games
*existing software could also be retrofitted to
 access pre-defined joystick/monitor settings.

I know most of that stuff is re-inventing the wheel,
but my goal is the "integrated package" deal, with
a consistent look-and-feel and Ease-of-Use!

Bob Emery