[Coco] Re: Happy Birthday!

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:22:22 EDT 2004

Yes, thanks to the list owner/maintainer.

When I started getting back into my coco this list was hard to find at 1st.
Lots of web pages out there still refer to the other bit.listserv.coco.
I tried that and of course I started watching the Delphi forums (made sense
to me, as I was a huge Delphi user back in the day). Also I signed up for
the yahoo groups. It seemed lucky to see a couple posts in a week on all of
them. That's why when someone posted on yahoo about a "Fest" I said
"WHAT!?!?" there doesn't even seem to be a coco community anymore! (if you
remember that) Then , I think it was you Bob, pointed me here. Yes, you can
all thank Bob for my million questions and requests for help.

This list is great. Long live the CoCo. :-)

Charlie

"Robert Emery" <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:20041007025218.64615.qmail at web81506.mail.yahoo.com...