[Coco] Re: philosphical ... discussions

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:59:05 EDT 2004

The CoCo is from a time before the IBM pc really took over. It has its own
charm. Fun software and amazing abilities for a little "simple" computer.

Plus the community is awesome. Everyone is so helpful.

And mostly cause it kicks the crap out of a Commodore 64.

Charlie

"Kevin Diggs" <kevdig at hypersurf.com> wrote in
message news:41631639.9070406 at hypersurf.com...