[Coco] Re: Important Announcement: NitrOS-9 & 1986 GIME

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:58:03 EDT 2004

Day 3 and I'm booting Nitros9 just fine using the white 80 column window.
I could write down the model numbers on the chips in this Performance
Peripherals upgrade if anyone cares.
I know this system did not boot with the standard 128K or the chips in my
old PP 512K upgrade.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41628E16.5050803 at worldnet.att.net...