[Coco] Nitros9 and the 86 GIME again

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Oct 5 09:46:01 EDT 2004

This is REALLY a bad case if true. All the more reason to move off the '86
GIME.

I don't advertise that I have extras, but I have about six '87 GIME
(TCC1014A) at Cloud-9. Please contact me privately if interested. Please
note that a PLCC tool is highly recommended to be used on the removal.

Mark
Cloud-9

>Charlie wrote:
>> This is strange. Let me explain.
>>
>> Someone was kind enough to give me a replacement Performance Peripherals
>> 512K upgrade. Unlike my old one, this one had all the same type chips on
it.
>> :-) (Thanks!) So, I put this new upgrade in my 86 GIME, USA made CoCo3,
>> replacing the stock 128K that was in that computer.
>>
>> I now have no troubles at all booting Nitros9 on this coco with an 86
GIME.