[Coco] OT: Wanna hear?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Oct 4 23:18:20 EDT 2004

Drat!  I really like it.  Now this is meant as a
compliment,  but that would be great music to play D&D by
:D  It sounds like it would be a great film score for a
good fantasy film.

I once asked about your music and that email is some where
in Golum's cave, so let me ask again, what music of yours
is out there.  I've search but not found anything.

Jim