[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Re: Nitros9 Script question

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Mon Oct 4 16:38:46 EDT 2004

> > ><mmarlett at isd.net> wrote in message
> > >news:41619e62.3eec.0 at isd.net...

> > >Mark,
> > >
> > >Nitros9 3.02.01, using the Kyumgai directory I typed :dir -e
> *.vef and I
> > get
> > >error 214. 214 is no permission.
> > >
> > >Charlie

While following your thread, I got curious, so I tried it out myself. I
also got an 'Error 214 - No Permission' when I tried the command ':dir -e
*.doc' in a directory with a lot of .doc files.

I am running NitrOS-9 ver. 03.02.04.

I've noticed a similar problem with a few other commands. I keep getting
'No Permission' errors with certain commands that I never got before
upgrading to 03.02.04. Most notably 'bak' and 'dircopy', which are two
Cocopro! utilities I have which copy directories.

Fred Provoncha