[Coco] Interesting item on eBay web site item# 5524433128:Memory Minder

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 20:22:03 EDT 2004

And my guess is they forgot what they were originally looking for...
8^P

On Saturday, October 2, 2004, at 05:57  PM, Mannequin* wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:47:59 -0700

>>> Forget how silly it is, or how the ebay member needs to be shot,....
>>> but
>>> how do we even find auctions like this?   :)
>>
>> Just lucky?
>>
>> NM
>
> Nah, whoever found this was probably looking for something like it. ;)
>
> -M.

| O thus be it ever, when free men shall stand                |
| Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!         |
| Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heaven-rescued land   |
| Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a Nation!  |
| Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just;            |
| And this be our motto: "In GOD is our trust!"               |
| And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave          |
| O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.        |
==========National Anthem, United States of America============