[Coco] PayPal 'thank you' credit?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Oct 29 18:15:05 EDT 2004

Can u believe this?  PayPal decided to give "everybody" credit for any
transaction fees charged on OCTOBER 28th, and only this day, as a thank you
for bearing with them through their troublesome weekend *earlier*.

??

So, they're only giving back to some of their customers, chosen arbitrarily
by the date given, which will cause some members (who had a lot of fees
that day) to come out smelling like a rose, while some members who didn't
do anything on that day, but might have done a lot on the day before, will
get nothing...  yet we all suffered the same problems they gave us for 3
days or more.

Jeez.  This makes me really wonder if they are purposely setting themselves
up for a class action suit just to give them more recognition.

--
Roger Taylor