[Coco] Admin notice: Away until Monday

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 04:59:17 EDT 2004

On Saturday 23 October 2004 08:11 am, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm away until Monday morning. I'm having a performance of my new
> solo vocal work "By Still Waters" in New York. Caught bounces and new
> member requests will wait until then.

Where in New York?  If you mean Manhattan, I'm probably less than ten
miles away as the pigeon craps.  What venue and how much are tickets?
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

You had to admire the way perfectly innocent words were mugged, ravaged,
stripped of all true meaning and decency, and then sent to walk the
gutter for Reacher Gilt, although "synergistically" had probably been a
whore from the start.                 -- Terry Pratchett, _Going Postal_