[Coco] OT: Free Cyberbeer and discussion on CoCo Chat tomorrow.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Oct 16 03:19:36 EDT 2004

All:

A while back someone not only left the CoCo Community, but
also the technical field because of his disgust with the
issue of outsourcing.  There are also people on this list
who are currently looking for work.

I scheduled a meeting for tomorrow at 02:00 UCT (7:00 PM
PST if I am correct) in the Bar at CoCo Chat to talk about
the changes in our (geek/techie/nerd) culture and how we
can deal with it and adapt, as well as how we can help
each other.

I don't want to get into the discussion here because I
don't want to waste others bandwidth, but if you'd like to
talk about outsourcing, the changes in our culture, and
how we adapt to those changes and help others, please join
me at CoCo Chat tonight.

Cheers!

-Jim