[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy Controller and MPI

basilf191 basilf at telus.net
Fri Oct 15 23:20:23 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am not new to the Coco take a look at my Coco site
http://www3.telus.net/BVF_online/coco_dragon.htm I had lost my Coco
collection in 1998.  Recently I  came across the Cooo Emulator and now
I just purchased a Coco 3.  I am looking at getting a Flopy Controller
and a MPI but have had no luck on e-gay even though I hae found a few.
 If anyone want to sell a Floppy Controller I used to use a Disto,
ADOS and OS-9.

My Coco collection was a Coco 1 upgraded to 64K, two Coco 2 one with
the flat keys and one with the standard keyboard we know today, 1 Coco
3 with 512K of memory running OS-9 and a 5 G Hard drive and a Dragon
64.   All of course are history now but if anyone has a MPI and or a
Controller they want to sell e-mail me.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM