[Coco] Admin request [repeat]

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Tue Oct 12 16:53:59 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've asked this before, but I'm getting bounces from at least three list
members again -- some are the same members whose mail starts bouncing
regularly. I already get dozens of attempted spam bounces every hour, but I
have to look at each of these just in case it's a legit bounce that I have
to forward to the list (as I did with Tom's messages).

So please, to repeat a request from a month ago...

If you're going on vacation, having mail trouble, don't plan to look at
your mailbox for a while, or anything similar, *please* turn off your coco
subscription. I have dozens of bouncebacks and warnings this morning for
some folks whose mailboxes are full or misconfigured.

Another suggestion. If your mailbox is often full, snag a gmail account for
list mail. You can let that one fill up and I'll never know.

Thanks,
Dennis