[Coco] coco interest (New Member)

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 22:13:36 EDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 10:39 pm, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> >I was a Coco user in the early 80's, and thought it would make a
> > good processor to use to power an electric vehicke dashboard using
> > an lcd for a speedometer, ammeter and voltage readout; and perhaps
> > to oversee the lighting system and possibly a burglar alarm, etc.
> >
> >tom tills
> >Ephraim, Utah

I vaguely recall an article (I think it was in "80-Micro", but it might
have been in "Hot Coco" or even "kilobaud Microcomputing") on the
subject, and I think it was Coco-based.  My archives of those magazines
are more than three removes back (ref Poor Richard).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

No phrase sickens me more than the pious "'Tis God's will" and I must be
hearing it in one form or another at least twenty times a day.
    --  Richard Cowper, "The Hertsford Manuscript", F&SF Oct '76 p31col2