[Coco] OT: Help with Windows 98 drivers?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Nov 29 17:21:45 EST 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:01:07 -0500
  jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> Which video card CD ROM, and NIC card?
>
> james

James and Neil:

My bad, I do have a legitimate driver for the NIC which is
a Belkin F5D5000, and I do have drivers for it from
Belkin.  Sorry, that is the one board I can get drivers
from the mfg. for.

The video card is a nVidia TNT-2 64 (not sure on that)
 This is a Gateway system and some of the numbers on the
boards are not listed on the mfg sites.  That is the case
for the Soundblaster 5803 card.

I'm wondering if a 56X CD-ROM is too fast for a 500MHz
Windows 98 box.  The Phillips CDRW works great and it's
something like 8x4x32.

Jim