[Coco] Back to the CoCo world!

golgotha at toughguy.net golgotha at toughguy.net
Thu Nov 25 22:36:53 EST 2004

A "Who's who" is a great idea, actually.. the wiki is probably a great way
to go about it, allowing people to inter-link their stories with others, so
any names referenced can be instantly looked-up if the reader doesn't know
who they are.. anyone else up for wik-izing the community, and creating our
'family tree'?

- David