[Coco] OT: PDF Was: Upgrading a CoCo 1 to 64K

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 07:28:37 EST 2004

Art, if you are talking about just lifting a text segment, you can copy
(using the tools in Reader) a highlighted portion and then just paste
it into whatever you are working on.  I use that all the time to put
verbatim quotes in my reports.  You might have to reformat the font,
but it works fine.  I've also used the copy and paste method for
graphics (and photos in pdfs, as well) but when they are protected, I
have to open them in Preview on the Mac first  to lift the copy (Reader
won't let you copy the password protected stuff, but Preview ignores
the protection).

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----