[Coco] The Weather for us in not off topic.

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 21:06:39 EST 2004

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 08:42 am, John Donaldson wrote:
> Dave,
>    One thing about West Virginia is the mountains tend to make storms
> less of a problem. We do not get a lot of
> lighting and the rain sometimes is so light that you do not know it's
> raining undtil you start out the door. Then
> too, when it snows, it snows and snows and snows and stays on the
> ground for days on end. Last winter it got
> up to about 2 1/2 feet on the ground and stayed that way for almost 2
> weeks. I have been in Virginia and
> West Virginia since 1999 and every year has been a WHITE Christmas.

Speaking of West Virginia, where's Gene been lately?
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

"The funny thing was that he wasn't altogether a fool in other ways.
Deep down in him there was a kind of stratum of sense. I had known him,
once or twice, show an almost human intelligence. But to reach that
stratum, mind you, you needed dynamite."	P. G. Wodehouse