[Coco] Re: Oddball disk format question

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Nov 23 09:35:49 EST 2004

> I just don't see how the data was created to include $A1, $F5,
> $F6, and $F7.

Couldn't you send me hex file of what you're reading with READTRACK? It
would be good to have the bytes which NEVER CHANGE on sequently reading
the track marked in one color, those which are garbage in a different
one. You could even mark those which you can't reproduce yet using
WRITETRACK in a special color. Maybe if I see the whole thing I remember
how it can be done.

By the way, I'm seriosly thinking about building a "physical" copy
station using a 68HC11 and two drives.

Best regards,
Torsten