[Coco] The Weather for us in not off topic.

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Tue Nov 23 08:42:27 EST 2004

Dave,
   One thing about West Virginia is the mountains tend to make storms
less of a problem. We do not get a lot of
lighting and the rain sometimes is so light that you do not know it's
raining undtil you start out the door. Then
too, when it snows, it snows and snows and snows and stays on the ground
for days on end. Last winter it got
up to about 2 1/2 feet on the ground and stayed that way for almost 2
weeks. I have been in Virginia and
West Virginia since 1999 and every year has been a WHITE Christmas.

John Donaldson