[Coco] Old Coco book..?

Dezorian dezorian at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 23:23:00 EST 2004

On November 18, 2004 08:46 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> Search for Bob Albrecht on amazon.com (39 results for "Bob Albrecht") -
> could be one of the "Self-teaching Guides"

Nah, I tried that angle (as well as Google) shortly after posting with no
success.  It may have been "published " by Tandy Corp, but I'm not entirely
sure.

 I distinctly remember buying it at my local Radio Shack, because I picked it
up along with what was left of a copy of "Going Ahead with Extended Color
Basic" and a few "blue-label" C-20 cassettes (quite a feat considering my
meager allowance :)  )

Time to do some more digging...

Shaun