[Coco] atari USB device

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Thu Nov 18 01:25:30 EST 2004

John~
Keyboards and Mice are slow devices.  Mark Marlett already has Compact
Flash working and I believe that that is VFAT also.  I believe that it
works under OS9/Nitro not DECB.  I do not believe speed will be a
problem unless you are trying to write to a USB CD burner.  If one can
get 127 devices per bus, one has to think handshaking of sometype is
going on.

~David Hazelton