[Coco] atari USB device

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Thu Nov 18 00:52:23 EST 2004

John~

	Doesn't the ROM on a CoCo3 sit in RAM to add the Microware stuff.
Can't get the USB ROM instead of Disk Basic, then get Disk Basic.  Since
ROM is in RAM the USB ROM drivers could test for keyboard, joystick or
mouse and then overlay the joystick and keyboard polling system calls
with USB ones.  I guess one could over write the floppy code in Disk
Basic...but that seems to be work.

~David Hazelton