[Coco] Diecom archive

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 14:53:41 EST 2004

Isn't Gold Runner II by Chet Simpson?  I have a 2-disk version of Gold Runner 2000 that definitely is by Chet. (btw, where is Chet lately - haven't seen him around these parts in months; I still owe him a
copy of his 'Digger' program of which he's lost track, unless someone else has already forwarded a
*.dsk version...(?) )  (for that matter does anyone
know the whereabouts of Carl Boll, who used to contribute voluminous info on the Princeton cocolist?)  I'll be pulling out my own coco system
from storage, and attempting to 'learn some new tricks' thereon after getting all the contacts cleaned up, and ICs re-seated...   ;-)     -ph